The role of Customer Relations (CR) Advisor performs a variety of support for Apple Customers. As a CR Advisor you will be responsible for customer’s recovery and retention. You will handle various complex customer’s issues, will work closely and communicate effectively with different departments to ensure a successful resolution of each case as well as delivering best-in-class customer experience.
- Passionate about solving customers’ issues in an efficient and effective manner and committed to keep Apple customers Apple customers.
- Demonstrated willingness to help and assist customers effectively, to resolve their issues fully and to enrich their experience wholly
- Strong communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills; able to discern priorities from urgencies and able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Active listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Outstanding and consistent follow through until full resolution is obtained and customer’s experience is fully addressed
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to make sound judgments, understanding and balancing the needs of the customer as well as the needs of the company.
- Be detailed and thorough
- Be analytical while being able to look at the whole picture (see the wood for the trees)
- Be curious and self motivated
- Be target oriented
- Be able to multitask
- Flexible -willing to take on additional tasks and assist in the execution of new projects
- Autonomous and requires little supervision
- Be fluent in English and in the language requirement of the role
You will represent Apple as the company’s highest escalation point with the ultimate scope of restoring and strengthening customer’s loyalty and faith in Apple as a whole. You will identify opportunities for operational improvements and suggest improvement strategies. Empowered to use judgment when balancing company and customer’s needs. Advisors generally performs one of the tasks noted above but can be asked to support other tasks as needed
Ideally 2 years, but a minimum of 6-month experience in a customer facing role, providing effective customer focused solutions. Ideally previous contact center experience High level of computer literacy
Forward CV+Cover Letter to email@example.com