- The ideal candidate should possess :
- A recognized Accounting Qualification
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Multinational experience would be an advantage
- SAP Knowledge desirable
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in reconciling large volumes of data within complex data sets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive energy & attitude with a desire to drive improvement & results
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills – a naturally enquiring approach
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and deliver in a fast-paced work environment
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated, curious & flexible, a self-starter who works well both individually and in teams.
Reporting to the Tooling Finance Manager the role will have several key areas: Financial Analyst •Assist the Authorized Requestor function in the review and approval of Purchase Requisitions and processing of Goods Receipts. o Provide technical and accounting guidance o Ensure compliance to Apple’s finance policies. o Monitor for any accounting control issues o Training business partners on process •Play a central role in the Quarterly Close process – preparation of accrual journals and analysis of closing positions •Reporting: Prepare detailed presentations and reports to Business Leadership – build strategic map of where (LOB) are spending their money at vendor and site level •Reconcile and control key data points to ensure that master data is correct. •Ad-hoc reporting and reconciliation requirements for senior business stakeholders •Review and approve Apple Asset Count teams submissions •Engage with stakeholders to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner. •Provide support to the Tooling Finance Manger and Divisional Controller Additionally, the role will be expected to flexible and support other areas of the Apple Operations business as required.
The ideal candidate should possess a recognized Accounting Qualification
Forward CV + Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org